Behavioural Objectives: At the end of the lesson, the pupils should be able to:
- Describe the steps one will take in maintaining Farm tools.
- Explain reasons why there is need to maintain Farm tools.
Maintenance and care of Farm Tools.
- Ensure that tools are used only for the work which they are meant for.
- Store tools in a cool, dry place after use.
- Wash, clean and dry the tools after using them
- Grease or oil the metal part of the tools to prevent rusting
- Sharpen tools with blunt edges before use or immediately after use.
- Avoid keeping in the rain or the sun.
Write out 3 maintenance and care of farm tools.
Send your answer to this number 07089083533 (WhatsApp Only) thanks.